We appreciate your interest in working with us at Sunrise Springs Resort. As an entrepreneurial organization, we strive to provide quality customer care in an authentic, welcoming environment that respects our guests and employees while emphasizing a mindful approach to professionalism, health and wellness, and personal growth. These values guide every aspect of our operation and are consciously cultivated among our team.
Our available positions are listed below. Click on a job title to view each job’s details.
To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest with your resume to: email@example.com. Incomplete submissions may not be reviewed. Due to the natural environment at Sunrise Springs and the nature of experiential programming, all staff must be comfortable outdoors performing physical activities, and be able to navigate uneven ground, diverse terrain, multiple stairs, and be prepared to work in unpredictable weather conditions. Note: All Sunrise Springs employees will be subject to a background check as a condition of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sunrise Springs Spa Resort, is seeking Licensed Massage Therapists to join our Integrative Wellness Team. You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. Our LMTs are to provide highly skilled and professional holistic bodywork and spa services while working closely in a synergistic team environment.
Responsibilities: • Reviews each guest’s intake form prior to the initial meeting with the guest.
• Utilizes Sunrise Springs’ Integrative System to maintain guest records consistently and accurately.
• Complies with policies and procedures, quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 or more years of demonstrated experience in bodywork treatment and therapeutic services, preferably in Spas and or wellness organization.
• Experience/certification in at least 2 modalities: Deep Tissue, Hot Stone Massage, Body Scrubs, Face and Scalp Work, Reflexology, or Reiki.
• Ability and willingness to be trained in Sunrise Spring’s Spa Menu and company protocols.
• Currently licensed by the New Mexico Massage Therapy Board.
• Able to provide professional liability insurance.
Please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team.
Sunrise Springs is a smoke-free, drug-free environment at all times.